- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Information Technology(Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- Information Technology(Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
bubblenet® is a is a native mobile app for Healthcare Professionals (“Healthcare Professionals”, “you“, “your“) that provides payment guarantee for digitally signed e-Prescriptions and medical advices. It allows for on-demand access to patient data to enhance care coordination. bubblenet® for doctors provides secure mobile health record management at point-of-care. site. By using the bubblenet®, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Bubblenet® stores the information provided by users so that bubblenet® can help Healthcare Professionals may properly diagnose, treat and be proactive in providing healthcare services. We understand you need to record Patient Data such as their medical history, diagnosis, allergies, past conditions, past prescriptions. Security of any personally identifiable information you provide is of paramount importance to bubblenet®. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and patient medical ID number. It is critical that we can ensure patients who use bubblenet® are comfortable with entrusting their information to you and bubblenet®. This protected personal information will not be disclosed to overseas recipients and will be used only for the purposes of meeting your patient’s health care needs and services you provide as a healthcare professional, unless the Patient consent to its use for other purposes, or the law permits its use for other purposes.
- Collection of Healthcare Professional Personal Information
- In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, bubblenet® may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Practice Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Medical Qualification
- Job Title
- Bank Account Information, Cancelled Cheque, Government Issued Photo ID with address verification, PAN Card, Registered Medical License, Speciality
- The app also require the users’ permission for the following in order to provide the users uninterrupted and seamless services.
- Read Phone numbers.
- Read the location of the phone.
- Record audio for the purpose of dictaphone facility. (in case of any fault due to the usage of dictaphone facility due to errors in speech to text conversion, bubblenet® shall not be liable for the same)
- Access to the external storage information.
- Permission to use internet.
- Permission to read and write contacts.
- Permission to access network state.
- Permission to get account information of the user.
- Permission to send and receive SMS or whatsapp messages.
- When you download bubblenet®, you are required to create an account (“Account”) by entering an email address, password, personal identity information, medical credentials, phone number, payment account, and certain other information collected by bubblenet® (collectively account information). This account information is necessary for us to to verify your credentials, and ensure payment for your services. The same shall be retained by bubblenet® for future references.
- bubblenet® may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender.
- We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on bubblenet®. These may include:
- registering for an account on bubblenet®;
- signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- sending us an email message;
- submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on bubblenet®.
- Use of Healthcare Professional Information
- bubblenet® collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s), mobile & web applications and deliver the services you have requested.
- bubblenet® may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from bubblenet® and its affiliates. Some of this data is used for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement. When such data is used, we remove Healthcare Professional’s name and any other personally identifying information from it. Any communication happening outside the purview of bubblenet® for the purpose of consultation through phone, messages, email or any other type shall not fall under the bubblenet®’s ambit and bubblenet® shall not be held liable for any breach which arises out of the same.
- Use of Patient Data Information
- As stated above, bubblenet® collection of Personally identifiable information (PII) is premised on helping your Patients with a better user experience. Healthcare Professionals input PII from their Patients in order to diagnose problems. Healthcare Professionals through the privacy and terms of service affirm to protect the confidentiality of Patient data at all times. bubblenet® at your request stores patient health records. This record may include patient personal information, test results, diagnoses, medications, prescription, notes, data shared by Patients via the use of bubble technology, and information you enter into the bubblenet® app about Patient medical condition. We do not disclose this information and you also affirm via the privacy terms that you cannot disclose this information to anyone except in the case of healthcare professional referrals with mutual consent with Patient and it is deemed medically necessary.
- The Healthcare Professional and Patient Data you enter into the bubblenet® will be used in an anonymized form (i.e we remove personally identifying information from it) to improve the services we provide. For example, we may use the diagnosis data to know trends in diseases in certain localities. Some of this data is used for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement. When such data is used, we removed Patient name and any other personally identifying information from it.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- bubblenet® does not sell, rent or lease its Patient or Healthcare Professional lists to third parties.
- bubblenet® may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support.
- bubblenet® may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on bubblenet® or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of bubblenet® and/or;
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of bubblenet®, or the public.
- Tracking User Behavior
- bubblenet® may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within bubblenet®, in order to determine what bubblenet® services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within bubblenet® to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. bubblenet® may keep track of the diagnosis, and other relevant medical data about Patients after removing personally identifiable content from them for the purpose of and pages our users visit within bubblenet®.
- Automatically Collected Information
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by bubblenet®. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the bubblenet® website.
- The bubblenet® may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize bubblenet® pages, or register with bubblenet® site or services, a cookie helps bubblenet® to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same bubblenet® website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the bubblenet® features that you customized.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the bubblenet® services or websites you visit.
- bubblenet® may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
- Security of your Personal Information
- bubblenet® secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. bubblenet® uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- we have taken significant steps in securing the protocol used as transport for communication, and encryption to safeguard transfer , transmission digitally signed objects during information exchange
- encryption at rest: storage of data (encrypts all data before it is written to disk using 256-bit advanced encryption standard)
- we employ reasonable physical, electronic and managerial security methods to help protect against unauthorised access to personal information.
- We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and
- security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
- Children Under Eighteen
- We do not knowingly allow individuals under the age 18 to use or access bubblenet®. We understand that Parents may wish to get the service of healthcare professionals for their children under eighteen. bubblenet® generally does not collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. Only parents or legal guardians of patients under age of 18 can use bubblenet to avail its services from their healthcare professionals. You should not knowingly collect in bubblenet®, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of eighteen unless it is medically necessary for you to deliver your healthcare services for diagnosis or treatment purposes of such patients. You cannot share, alter, transfer, or use this data outside of bubblenet®. We provide information about our personal data practices for children on our home page and wherever we knowingly collect personal data from children on our Website.
- E-mail Communications
- From time to time, bubblenet® may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
- If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from bubblenet®, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link.
- External Data Storage Sites
- We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
- Legal Disclaimer
- Please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or data storage facility can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your patient data and your healthcare professional data, we cannot ensure or guarantee the privacy of any information you store with us. That said, we continue to invest in privacy and security areas heavily to achieve highest compliance across the world. Bubblenet® is not responsible for the communication that takes place between the users outside the purview of the bubblenet® application.)
- Changes to this Privacy Statement
- Contact Information
- bubblenet® welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that bubblenet® has not adhered to this Statement, please contact bubblenet® at:
bubblenet® PRIVATE LIMITED
_________________, _________________ _________________
Effective as of August 15, 2018